Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Missing WSOP, NBA Playoffs

Not a long blog, kind of on a tangent most likely. Real happy to go to Thailand as I love it there, going to miss doing a meet up with everyone at WSOP this year which makes me sad. O well, I'll most likely do it every year from here on out, and by every year I mean til I am 75 or so. I would most likely not play any events because they are so boring and it lowers my hourly. Although, you can have a huge pay day and get luckily signed by a poker site which is a huge perk. If I were to play any event it'd probably be the 2-7 NL single draw event since it has the smallest field and thus a better chance at a bracelet without having to waste a few days to bubble an event(never even played the game before, but I'd just be super aggressive). Also, NBA playoffs, rooting for the Suns since I like Nash and their squad, I also think the Lakers are so stacked it's insane. So, I'd like to see someone take them out, and seeing that he Magic are down 3-1 in the series, and I hate the Celtics since I an east coast NJ/NY guy. Watching the Suns vs Lakers game right now with a few minutes left int he first half. This is insane, every shot has dropped for like 5 minutes now.

No comments:

Post a Comment