Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Leaving Kata, Phuket, Thailand - Part 1

Our trip has ended in Kata, Phuket. Laurie and I have flown to Chiang Mai, the northern capital of Thailand, and are here another few nights. We really enjoyed it, our stay was a 5-star resort, with really good food and a nice pool/workout area. Here are some pictures from the stay. I will post 2 more series of pictures from Kata in following blogs.

View from our pool

View from our apartment

View from hotel lobby
Views from 1-year anniversary dinner

For those who call me P-Fresh at the tables when I'm taking their monies

Cocktails and beer

Big Buddha - 147 foot high statue the monks had built, can be seen from all over Phuket, it was truly massive

4 comments:

  1. I invented P-Fresh...Thanks for the shout out

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you bigger than Giant Buddha? Your girlfriend looks very happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nah, he's got me by a few feet

    she was very happy on the trip, she loved the Thai people and how genuine and friendly they are

    ReplyDelete